Tuesday, January 19, 2021

The Power of Cuteness

I like cute cats... what can I say about that?


When I was studying fine art in university, this is not something I would ever have admitted to..

But when I really get honest, I find there is a strong response in me to the cute, to the small and fluffy.


Cuteness makes me feel peaceful and happy... Maybe that's enough...


Exploring an aesthetic of cuteness,  sweet child like innocence... I am delighted in the beauty of big eyes that hold no worries, and smiles that hide no fear. Everything gonna be alright...


Maybe it's a worthy approach... Artwork that makes me feel peaceful and happy and other people feel peaceful and happy... 


These drawings are my chance to share a bit of peaceful happiness in the world.


That's a big thing.  That's a worthy thing...


This is an original work of art. The medium is colour pencils on  9" x 12" drawing bristol.  The drawing itself will fit beautifully into an 8" x 10" matted frame.


ENJOY! 


Peaceful Happiness, Judith 

No comments:

Post a Comment